- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Aug 16, 2018
- [+] More Details
adbFire is a freeware app filed under software install managers and made available by Jocala for Windows.
The review for adbFire has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested adbFire 3.7 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
Companion program for the Amazon Fire TV and Android Kodi:
adbFire is a companion program for the Amazon Fire TV and Android Kodi/XBMC and forks.
The adbfw folder contains the adbFire program and its utilities. Leave this folder and its contents intact, Don't move things out of the folder. You can break adbFire by moving or changing its contents.adbFire features and highlights:
- Full Kodi support
- Custom cache support for Kodi video
- Root Amazon fire TV (firmware < 220.127.116.11 only)
- Mount USB drives/sticks:
- Mount formats exfat,vfat,ntfs,ext*,hfs
- Mount USB drives/sticks by uuid or label
- Install ClockworkMod recovery
- USB mode for the fire tv stick
- Manage multiple fire tv devices
- Mount NFS/CIFS shares ad hoc or at boot
adbFire is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from software install managers without restrictions. adbFire 3.7 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
- adbFire Download
- Freeware Software Install Managers
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Jocala.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.
Screenshots of adbFire (1)
- adbLinkFreePhoneA companion program for Kodi to backup, root, mount and more